I’ve written some more articles recently at AllSpammedUp.com. One of the interesting things about writing these articles is that is has forced me to take a deeper look at Exchange Server 2007 antispam features and consider their effectiveness. My view at the moment is that with the right attention and configuration Exchange Server 2007 can do a good job at preventing spam, but still falls short of most of the better third party products available.
- Bayesian spam filtering with Exchange Server 2007
- Anti-spam reporting for Exchange Server 2007
- Managing Whitelists and Blocklists for Exchange Server environments
- The importance of filtering outgoing email in Exchange environments
- The last line of defense against spam
- Is your email server an open relay?
- Is spam prevention too costly for your business?