Subscribe now and you’ll receive a download link in your inbox, as well as regular email updates containing news, articles, tips and tutorials from Exchange Server Pro.
What Does the Beginner’s Guide to Exchange Server 2010 ActiveSync Cover?
Inside this free, 75-page guide you will learn:
- How to get started with ActiveSync configuration, including SSL certificates, Autodiscover, and how to assess your current setup
- How to use the Exchange Management Tools to administer ActiveSync
- How to control user and device access to ActiveSync
- How to perform remote wipes of mobile devices
- Tips for monitoring and reporting ActiveSync usage
Grab your copy now by subscribing to the Exchange Server Pro mailing list.
- A link to download the free PDF guide
- Regular email updates including news, articles, tips and tutorials
- Other special offers before they are announced on the website
Exchange Server Pro has a strict “no spam” policy, and you can unsubscribe at any time, no questions asked.