“The best Exchange migration information I have seen…It possibly saved my job. I really appreciate the clear, concise directions. Your guide cuts through the noise and gets right down to the nuts and bolts.” (Customer Testimonial)
The Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide is the easy to follow, step by step guide to a successful migration project.
- Get your project on the right track FAST with the detailed planning section
- 200+ pages of step by step instructions walk you through the entire process
- Bonus worksheets, checklists and mini-guides for high availability and disaster recovery
- Instant Access Download so you can get started today
You’ll get your project moving fast, avoid hours of downtime and data loss, and deliver a smooth migration project that will leave your customers happy.
Based on established best practices and lessons learned from migrating thousands of Exchange mailboxes, the Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide will walk you through the entire process, from planning the project all the way to removing the last Exchange 2003 server from your environment.
“Paul shares his extensive real-world experience in an easy-to-understand language… I personally feel that this is one must have guide for all Exchange migration project teams.
- Ratish Nair (MVP Exchange), MSExchangeGuru.com”
What’s Inside the Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide
In the 200+ page step by step guide the entire Exchange migration project is broken down into key stages to ensure that every step of the process happens in the right order.
Getting Off on the Right Foot: The Planning Stage
Avoid migration headaches by performing the essential planning and preparation tasks.
- Which tools and software you need for an easy migration
- How to gather critical information about your existing environment to avoid causing problems during the project
- How to prepare your environment for Exchange Server 2010
Rolling Out the New Servers: The Install and Configure Stage
Get up to speed with the new Exchange Server 2010 management tools as you configure each new server role.
- Configuring the features of each server role
- Deploying SSL certificates for Exchange Server 2010
- Establishing the legacy namespace for seamless co-existence
Making Sure Everything Works: The Testing Stage
Make sure your new servers are working properly before you start your migrations.
- Testing new features of Exchange Server 2010
- Ensuring mail flow is working between old and new servers
- Backup and restore testing, a critical requirement before migration begins
The Big Moment: The Migration Stage
Execute a smooth migration that will have your happy users raving about you.
- Configuring ISA Server to cut over front-end services
- Changing internal and external mail routing to the new Exchange servers
- Getting mailboxes across to the new servers without causing problems for end users
- Migrating public folders to Exchange Server 2010
Cleaning Up: The Decommission Stage
Cleanly remove the legacy servers to that there are no residual problems in your environment.
- Verifying a successful, complete migration
- Safely removing legacy servers from the environment
- Completing the migration by upgrading address lists and policies to the new Exchange 2010 format
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What migration scenarios are covered by this guide?
A: The Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide covers the migration from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010 for an example organization spanning two locations; a head office and one branch office.
The head office consists of an Exchange front-end server, an Exchange back-end server, and an ISA Server firewall. The branch office consists of a single Exchange server. The guide walks through the process of upgrading each of these locations to Exchange Server 2010.
Got more than one branch office? No problem, just repeat the branch office steps for as many different locations as you have.
Q: Will this guide show me exactly how to upgrade from Exchange Server 2003 to 2010?
A: Yes. You’ll get clear, easy to follow instructions that include screenshots and PowerShell commands for every step of the migration.
Q: What if this guide doesn’t suit my Exchange migration project?
A: I understand that every Exchange environment is different in some way, and it is nearly impossible to create a guide to suit every scenario.
So the Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide solves this challenge with a comprehensive planning section designed to help you discover all of the most important information about your unique environment to make your project a success.
Even so, if you find that this guide wasn’t helpful for your unique environment, or you’re not satisfied in any way with the contents of the guide, simply let me know within 30 days of your purchase and I will gladly refund your money.
Get Started Now
When you buy the Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration guide you’ll get instant access to:
- The guide itself, a 200+ page PDF with detailed, step by step instructions that walk you through the entire process of migrating to Exchange Server 2010
- A planning worksheet to record the important information you need from your existing environment for a successful migration project
- A testing worksheet so you know that your new Exchange 2010 servers are working properly before you move any mailboxes
- Guide to Exchange Server 2010 Backup and Restore, to help you make sure your new Exchange 2010 servers are protected by backups
- How to Install an Exchange 2010 Client Access Server Array, to demonstrate how to configure a high availability pair of Client Access Servers
- How to Install an Exchange 2010 Database Availability Group, to deploy one of the most useful and exciting high availability features of Exchange Server 2010
How the Purchase Process Works
The Exchange 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide is sold as a digital download. You can pay via PayPal using either an existing PayPal account or a credit card. After the payment has been processed you will be able to login to a secure members area to access your downloads.
If you experience any difficulties or have concerns please feel free to contact me.
The Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide is backed by a 30 day 100% money back guarantee. Hundreds of customers have followed this guide and completed a successful Exchange Server 2010 migration project, but I realise that it won’t suit everybody’s unique Exchange environment. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the information in the guide simply contact us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.