Address Book Update Delay

Hello.

Usually, when I add a User to my exchange, it needs 24 hours to appear in address book. Now it needs between 2 and 3 days.

How can I get fast this process?
    Regards.

Make sure that your OAB is scheduled to sync daily. Org. Config - Mailbox - Offline Address Book tab - open properties of OAB. If users are being skipped, you will need to run the following on the server generating the OAB to find which users are being skipped.
    #to enable
    1. Set-EventLogLevel -Identity “MSExchangeSA\OAL Generator” –Level Expert
    2. update OAB
    3. look in the Application event logs on generating server looking for warnings/errors
    #to turn off (you dont want to leave enabled cause expert mode will generate 1000's of events)
    Set-EventLogLevel "MSExchangeSA\OAL Generator" -Level Lowest

Also, if your referring to the Outlook OAB, keep in mind that Outlook grabs to latest OAB from exchange once daily. To force it, look in the Send/Recv options and you should see Download Address Book.

If your just wanting to manually update the GAL\OAB once you create new accts, then i use the below. But you should use -Identity specific if you have multiple GAL\OAB and dont want to trigger them to all update.

Get-GlobalAddressList | Update-GlobalAddressList
    Get-OfflineAddressBook | Update-OfflineAddressBook
    Get-ClientAccessServer | Update-FileDistributionService

Many Thanks Nate-n8.

Server is synchronizing daily at 5:00 (15 minutes).
    As soon as I add a User, I will make your suggestion (powershell commands) and I will inform you the results.

Best regards,