RPC CLient Access Service Keeps Crashing

there seems to be a serious issue with many installs of Exchange 2013 were the RPC Client Access Service is crashing sporadically. System Event ID shows:

The Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 5000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

This stops Outlook clients connecting and mail being delivered.

There are also multiple ASP.net errors in the Application logs.

Has anyone seen this or managed to get a fix?

Exchange Server Pro
    I haven't encountered that problem yet. Maybe the upcoming CU1 release will have a fix for it. Have you tried MS support?
    Paul Cunningham
    Exchange Server MVP
    MCTS/MCITP Exchange Server 2007/2010

Connect: Twitter | Google+ | Linkedin

I have seen many, many forums with the same issue. we logged a case with microsoft and it has become a known issue as they have many more similar cases. They have come up with a fix for us for now but there are fixes and updates due out on March according to the Microsoft support.

Exchange Server Pro
    Yep, March (or Q1) is the expected release of CU1. Did they happen to say whether this specific issue is fixed in that release?
    Paul Cunningham
    Exchange Server MVP
    MCTS/MCITP Exchange Server 2007/2010

Connect: Twitter | Google+ | Linkedin

Yes, this fix will be released in this issue, plus there is another issue where any anonymous application server receive connectors are setup on the transport hub stops incoming email - another issue I've had. Only workaround for this one is to re create it as a front end connector at present.

What is the fix?

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    Yes, this fix will be released in this issue, plus there is another issue where any anonymous application server receive connectors are setup on the transport hub stops incoming email - another issue I've had. Only workaround for this one is to re create it as a front end connector at present.
    I have a customer with this issue and has CU1 installed, what was the "fix"