Microsoft has released a series of update rollups for Exchange Server 2010 SP1 and SP2, and Exchange Server 2007 SP3. From the MS Exchange Team blog:
Today the Exchange CXP team released the following update rollups to the Download Center. All three releases cover Security Bulletin MS12-080. Because this is a security release, the updates will also be available on Microsoft Update.
- Update Rollup 5-v2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
- Update Rollup 8 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- Update Rollup 9 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
Update Rollup 5-v2 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2
This update contains a number of customer reported and internally found issues. For a list of updates included in this rollup, see KB 2785908 Description of Update Rollup 5 version 2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2. We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- 2748766 Retention policy information does not show “expiration suspended” in Outlook Web App when the mailbox is set to retention hold in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2712595 Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access service crashes when you run the New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2750847 An Exchange Server 2010 user unexpectedly uses a public folder server that is located far away or on a slow network
Before you rush to install them (and really you should test them first) I recommend you read the comments on that post to check for any reports of issues from other customers.
You should also be aware of issues being reported for customers who have installed the WMF 3.0 (PowerShell v3.0) updates on their pre-2013 Exchange servers. Exchange MVP Michael B Smith covers the issues here.