I’ve just uploaded v1.04 of the Test-ExchangeServerHealth.ps1 script.
A quick note on versions – if you have v1.2 or v1.3 now then this version is *newer*. For a variety of reasons I have had to adjust the version numbering for these scripts.
Updates in version 1.04:
- Added Exchange 2013 compatibility
- Added option to output a log file
- Converted many sections of code to use pre-defined strings
- Fixed -AlertsOnly parameter
- Improved summary sections of report to be more readable and include DAG summary
Here is an example of the improved health summary section in the report.
26185 downloads so far.
This script is available for download by Exchange Server Pro Insiders. Join here it’s free.