Microsoft has released Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3.
From the Microsoft Exchange Team blog:
This update contains fixes for a number of customer-reported and internally found issues. For more details, including a list of fixes included in this update, see KB 2803727. We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
2561346 Mailbox storage limit error when a delegate uses the manager’s mailbox to send an email message in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2756460 You cannot open a mailbox that is located in a different site by using Outlook Anywhere in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2802569 Mailbox synchronization fails on an Exchange ActiveSync device in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2814847 Rapid growth in transaction logs, CPU use, and memory consumption in Exchange Server 2010 when a user syncs a mailbox by using an iOS 6.1 or 6.1.1-based device
- 2822208 Unable to soft delete some messages after installing Exchange 2010 SP2 RU6 or SP3
Note also the following known issue:
You cannot install or uninstall Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 on the double-byte character set (DBCS) version of Windows Server 2012 if the language preference for non-Unicode programs is set to the default language. To work around this issue, you must first change this setting. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, open the Clock, Region and Language item, and then click Region.
- Click the Administrative tab.
- In the Language for non-Unicode programs area, click Change system locale.
- On the Current system locale list, click English (United States), and then click OK.
After you successfully install or uninstall Update Rollup 1, revert this language setting, as appropriate.
Download Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 here.
Deploying Exchange Server 2010 SP3 Update Rollup 1
The standard order of deployment for Exchange Server updates applies.